VETIDERM Q LIQUID BANDAGE
Speciality Biomaterials & Hemostasis Technology
· A newly formulated VetidermTM-Q liquid bandage to protect lacerations, abrasion, fragile skin and injury wound on dogs and cats.
· When it is applied to wounds, a thin elastic film is immediately formed to protect wounds and prevents contamination of the wounds.
· The protective barrier is clear, flexible and water-proof and acts as a protective covering allowing the wound to heal.
· It remains on skin for several days, and naturally wears off as wound heals.
Benefits of Vetiderm™-Q
· Quick-drying liquid which forms a waterproof, hypoallergenic protection film on the skin surface.
· No irritant ingredient.
Cleanse wounds and surrounding skin. Then apply VetidermTM-Q on the entire affected area to form a thin layer film. If necessary, reapply VetidermTM-Q after first applied film is dried or removed.
Keep the jar tightly closed and store in a cool dry place with no exposure to direct sunlight and heat.